An All Clad Waffle Maker comes in two variations: the classic round waffle maker and the Belgian waffle maker. Both of these are available in 2-rounds/squares and 4-rounds/squares versions.
The All Clad Waffle Maker is considered to be the best waffle maker in the market this is because it can make tasty, light and crisp waffles in no time. To make sure you get the best waffles, make sure that you follow the instructions found in the manual, to help you, we have also listed simple instructions below on how to use an all clad waffle iron.
1. Place the All Clad Waffle Maker in a location where there is ample space above the machine to allow you to freely lift the cover and for the steam to escape.
2. Plug in the waffle maker and set the temperature dial to your desired temperature. Refer to the manual for the temperature guide. Now prepare the waffle batter while you wait for the waffle maker to become hot enough.
3. When the iron is hot enough, you will hear a beep and see a green signal light on the machine. Open the cover and pour about 1/2 cup of the batter into each of the squares or rounds of your all clad waffle maker.
3.Close the cover. If there are any overflows, these will go directly into the drip catcher at the back of the waffle maker. If you are cooking a large batch of waffles, make sure to keep an eye on the drip catcher to avoid a mess on your counter.
4. You will hear another beep and the signal lights will again turn green when the waffles are ready. Open the lid and take out the waffles using a wooden or nylon spatula. Be careful not to touch the iron as it can still be very hot at this point.
5. Pour some batter into the waffle maker again. Do this until all the waffle batter have been used up.
6. When you’re done cooking, unplug the all clad waffle iron and allow it to cool on the counter first.
7. Remove the drip catcher and wash it with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry it completely before storing it. Wipe the machine with a damp dishcloth to remove any residues and crumbs.
So there you go! Using the All Clad Waffle Maker is very simple and you can be eating tasty waffles in no time.